Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday

 This is how I felt this week when weighing in today.

Someday this image will change, but not right now.

I failed once again with the walking. I am honestly a little bugged by the male gender in my life right now when it comes to this. For nearly a year I have been asking each one if they could finish unpacking. My oldest over the summer sat next to the treadmill when he was on his computer. I even brought down the scissors one day and gave it to him. I have asked all this as stated and told them the scissors are just waiting on the piano. Now, I am not lazy (well I do not think I am.) the reason I am asking the male gender in my life and in my home to do this simple fact it will require me to be on my knees for a while and this will inflict pain. I do not mean a little pain but high rating pain. All that is needed is for one of them to cut the zip ties and pull off the packing pieces keeping the tread to the machine for packing purposes. I think for waiting for nearly 12 months of waiting is too long. I am going to inflict the pain tonight, so I can begin to walk on the treadmill tomorrow morning. I will not be a happy camper but I know I can not keep waiting for the male gender to assist me any longer.
Last week's goals:
1. Track Food Daily. Yes, I did track every day. YEAH Me!!!
2. Walk 30 minutes a day. NOPE but I will do better next week. I guess when it comes to this; I need to count on me and only me.
3. Drink 64 oz of water a day. I made it 6 of the 7 days…not too bad.

Fat Stats
Last week: 2xx
This week: 2xx
Total loss from last week: -2.5
Total loss total: 17.5

My only thing I feel guilty about is breaking down and drinking soda pop this week. I had it four times. I broke down to the stress.

This week's goals:
1. Track Food Daily
2. Walk 30 minutes a day
3. Drink 64 oz of water a day.

If you want to participate come join Becca from Everyday Life



Untitled


1 comment:

  1. you're doing doing good especially with the food tracking that's awesome and the water is a great thing to. As for walking you'll get there even if you have to threaten to with hold dinner till they complete the task..lol i kid but keep up the great work and thank you for joining in.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.