The doctor and I talked about issues.
- Me crying at the drop of the hat, sometimes just sitting at my desk. I explained the issues at work and my dad. We talked about options to assist this and I explained at this time I would like to try something natural or herbal if there is anything. St John's Wort will be my first solution.
- How irregular my periods are. I only had three last year. The two years prior it was couple months no show and then one month pattern. The blood work I will have done Tuesday morning will test for menopause.
- My knees. There was nothing he can give me except the treadmill will be a great way to exercise with less pressure on the knees. He mentioned the treadmill cushions more than walking outdoors. I do not know about that but that is what he told me.
- The possibility of being diabetic. Now here is where I messed up. I did not have lunch on Friday because in order to leave early I had to work through my lunch and we were busy, so I could not eat my sandwich and work. My appointment was as soon as I was off work, so I did not have time to eat prior. I am sure this hindered some of my quick blood tests reading. I can not remember now what he told me the actual number was, it was either 61.3 or 60.3 and diabetes is officially 61.5 or 60.5. Normal was is 57. Tuesday I have to take the fasting blood test, so they can make a better determination, for now he will call me prediabetic.
- We discussed how I need to be regular with my routine visits. I have to have another mammogram and depending on the pap smear will determine if I need to schedule a yearly exam one or two years now that I am older.
- Problems sleeping at night. Melatonin will be something I take for this now.