Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Confessional

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

Yes, it is Friday and that means time to confess ya'll as my sweet friends from the south would say.  Come join in on the fun with Aubrey at High-Heeled Love.

I confess...

I had a pretty good week.   I had some weight loss and I am totally thrilled.

I confess...

I have my doctor appointment this afternoon and I am a little worried but it is entirely my own fault.  I will have to suck it up and accept what they have to say/scold me.

I confess...

We did not have Taj for a week and boy on Wednesday when Papa (Todd) picked him up at the daycare, he went running to Papa yelling his name.  Taj missed us just as much as we missed him.  I loved how her ran up to each of us and gave each of us a hug.

I confess...

The little guy melted my heart.  Wednesday was the first time he told me he loved me out of the blue without being told or asked.  I was cooking dinner and he was up at the table having a little snack to hold him over.  He looks up at me with his huge smile, "Nana!"  "Yes, Taj."  "Me wuv you." "You love me?"  "Yeah."  My heart just melted at that moment.

I confess...

I have a lot of blogs to catch up from this week, so do not be surprised if you see a comment from me on one of your posts you posted several days ago.  I plan to get caught up this weekend. 

I confess...

I am so looking forward to our get away tomorrow with Todd.

My confessions are short and sweet, possibly even boarder line boring.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.  I plan to.

Untitled

5 comments:

  1. Fingers crossed for your dr. appt. :) Only good news vibes coming your way! Yay for time with Taj!! I get to babysit my grandson Seth ALL of his spring break! I'm so excited! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ MiMi Dr. appointment was what I expected. I am only .2 hemoglobin away from being medically diabetic, so they want a fasting blood test on Tuesday now. I was so ashame of my weight and cried in the car when I read, he used one of the dx as Obesity. I never want to see that again on paper about me. I need to give 100% to this weight loss. It was so depressing. Blood work on Tuesday will tell more, just have to wait for the lab work.

    Yeah for you with Seth! How exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little thing to melt your heart. I love those moments when someone makes us smile. Enjoy your getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D I hope you're enjoying your get away! We're watching it snow today (just flurries).....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope y'all have enjoyed your getaway! And congrats on the weight loss!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Have a fabulous Sunday afternoon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.