Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy List

 photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg


I can not express enough how HAPPY I am about giving my two weeks notice and knowing I will be starting a new job.  I am totally excited (with a little nerves but that is to be expected) about this new position.  I have a lot of experience with medical coverage and Health Benefits and a little bit of knowledge with Welfare Benefits.  This new job I am going to learn a lot about the Welfare Benefits.  I am going to be a Leave of Absence Coordinator.  I love learning new things and can not wait.  I have been on the medical and health side for nearly 20 years, so I am ready for a change.   I am finding a lot of my old co-workers are or will be working at the same company I will be starting.  HAPPY  I am extremely HAPPY about this, knowing I will know people at my new place of employment.

Saturday we had Taj.  It was so much fun.  I am going to have to record him more now.  He is so funny when he talks.  I love his little voice.  We took him out for breakfast and he was calling some lady "Nana"  I just told him, "No, that is not Nana.  I am Nana.  That is a lady."  He then began to yell "Lady" until Todd taught him to say "Hey Laaaaady."  Watching his tongue go side to side when he speaks 'lady' cracks me up.  I picked up a new hat for him to wear when he is at our house.  Now he has a hat like Papa's. 


Oh, I have Spring fever in the worse way.  I can not wait to see my flowers bloom.  Todd has begun some of our indoor gardening and next week will be getting our community garden plot.  I can not believe it is getting near that time of season again.  I just love our garden.  It makes me HAPPY too.

I am so HAPPY that my Dad is here for another birthday.  Happy Birthday Dad.

I am also HAPPY Easter is this week.  Easter seems to be very emotional for me.  I cry every year for the past two decades knowing that Jesus suffered on the cross for my sins.  I am grateful but to know he went through so much for us is so major and I appreciate it with all of my heart.

What do you have to be HAPPY about?  Come join Ricki Lake at Art@Home.  She host the party every Tuesday.


Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new position. It sounds like you will learn a lot about the health system. It’s always wonderful to be with the little ones.
    Thanks for your visit. Wishing you a wonderful and Happy spring.

    ~Emily
    The French Hutch

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you! I know how stressed out your job has made you lately. Yay! And I love the pix of Taj! Pure joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! SO happy for you, Jolene. THis has been a Happy List that I have wished and prayed for for you!!! *squee*

    OMG Taj is so flippin' cute! I want to see a video of him so I can hear his little voice!

    I'm trying to warm-up...it was 27 degrees here in Alabama, and during this time of hope (Holy Week) I've about given-up on spring ;P

    Thanks for linking-up, my dear. So, so happy for you!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals