Wednesday, March 13, 2013

We Want to Know

Incognitus Scriptor


This is just a funny little Get-To-Know-You linky party called We Want to Know
Hosted by Kenzie and Scriptor

1. What is one thing you are never too busy for?
2. What is/are your favorite show(s)?
3. Would you rather get a pedicure or a manicure?
4. How do you spend your day when the weather is sunny and warm?
5. When is the last time you went on a picnic?
Bonus. What is your favorite thing to eat/bring to a picnic?

 My Answers:
1. What is one thing you are never too busy for? To Snuggle. I love snuggling with my children (sadly they are too old for this now.) grandson, and husband.  Oh and to tell someone I love them.
2. What is/are your favorite show(s)?  Oh my goodness!  I think I am a TV junkie.  I have so many favorites.  Here they are and not in any specific order: Dexter, Shameless, Spartacus, Top Chef, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead, Sons of Anarchy, The Big Bang Theory, and Glee.  These are only the shows that are not completed at this time.  I have several other but they are only in syndication at this time.  No new episodes.  I also love Netflix's Series The House of Cards as well.  My husband and I are currently watching Arrested Development.  I guess Netflix is suppose to add a new series as where they are now prior to a movie being released.  This show cracks us up big time.
3. Would you rather get a pedicure or a manicure?  Pedicure
4. How do you spend your day when the weather is sunny and warm? Gardening
5. When is the last time you went on a picnic? August 4, 2012.  The last day of my vacation last year.  Click Here to read about it. 
Bonus. What is your favorite thing to eat/bring to a picnic? Family picnics it would be a simple sandwich, but a great sandwich one you built at the place of picnicking, such as adding the tomato, lettuce, etc.  As a reunion or party picnic, it would be BBQ Baked Beans but I always bring more than one dish since I have a large group I am bringing.

Untitled



4 comments:

  1. There are so many shows on your list of favourites that I NEED to get into! Currently, though, my heart belongs to Prison Break. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baked beans would be my second choice for a picnic. I always think they taste better at that kind of event. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of your show choices, especially Dexter, Spartacus, and Sons!
    I am really wanting to have a picnic now, ha ha.
    Thanks so much for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched the first two seasons of Dexter and loved it and then quit. I need to rent the DVD's and get caught-up!

    I giggles when I read your snuggling answer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals