Wednesday, March 20, 2013

We Want to Know

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

Wednesday get to know me linky... We Want to Know hosted by Kenzie and Scriptor.


1.) What was the last song you listened to?
2.) If you had to choose one (ok, or two) all time favorite band(s/artist(s), who would it be and why?
3.) What is the first concert/show you ever went to? What was the best and why?
4.) Why type of music gets you out of a slump?
5.) Do you let your kids listen to any kind of music or limit them to kid stuff? (If you don't have kids, would you?)
My Answers:
1.) What was the last song you listened to? Lynyrd Skynyrd's Give Me Three Step.


2.) If you had to choose one (ok, or two) all time favorite band(s/artist(s), who would it be and why? Band?  Well this one is easy, it would be The Beatles.  I love Paul McCartney.  I love The Beatles.  Their music saved me during a horrible time in my life while I was growing up.
This is not my favorite song but it is in the top 10.
3.) What is the first concert/show you ever went to? What was the best and why?  Well counting one that I purchased the ticket and not my parent, my first concert was Men At Work.  My mom went with me because my friend bailed.

My best concert, well Paul McCartney naturally.  You can read about it here.  I waited 13 years to see this man perform live.
The song that made me fall in love with him

4.) Why type of music gets you out of a slump? Any type of music.  I love all, however I do favor the classic rock.

5.) Do you let your kids listen to any kind of music or limit them to kid stuff? (If you don't have kids, would you?)  Yes, I let them listen to many styles and yes, I do tell them they are not allowed to listen to songs that are just plain vulgar and inappropriate for their age.
Untitled

2 comments:

  1. The Beatles were a permanent fixture of my young life as well, even though I didn't grow up in that time. Timeless music! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Beatles! I have "Let it be" tattoo'd on my foot :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.