Wednesday, March 27, 2013

We Want to Know

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg


It is that time of week to have fun and get to know one another a little more.  We Want to Know is hosted by Kenzie and Scriptor.  If you want to join in the fun, go to their blogs and link up. 

{no. 1} What is your favorite room in your house? (Bonus if you share a pic!)
{no. 2} How organized are you?
{no. 3} How did you find inspiration for your home?
{no. 4} What is/was your favorite DIY project?
{no. 5} Share your favorite website for ideas for your home?

My answers are:

{no. 1} What is your favorite room in your house? (Bonus if you share a pic!) Definitely my Seasonal Porch.  My second favorite is our Kitchen.  Click here to read about it and see pictures of our make-over.
 
 
{no. 2} How organized are you? I used to be very organized then I moved in with my now husband.  We combined two households, adult children have moved out and moved in, then out again leaving some of their belongings.  We started de-cluttering - getting more organized last year.  My goal is to be completely.  As many children we have and now grandson, I need organization for my own sanity.
{no. 3} How did you find inspiration for your home? My inspirations begin in my head.  I imagine or dream something and start from there.  Lately I may modify from pins on Pinterest or blogs I follow.
{no. 4} What is/was your favorite DIY project?  Definitely the Seasonal Porch.  It was the first room my husband and I decorated together.  We finished the room ourselves with a little help from his Mom's boyfriend.  The room began with just the studs and windows, nothing more.  We added the wider door and the ceiling fan.  I just love this room and wish I could use it all year long.
{no. 5} Share your favorite website for ideas for your home?  I do not have a favorite website.  I do use Pinterest and many different blogs.

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. I love your seasonal porch! That is so neat that you and your husband designed it together.
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals