Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday


I am participating with Becca from Everday Life

 

I did not post my weigh in last week.  I gained 2 pounds I had gained the week before.  I did not really work out any either during that week.  However, last week everything clicked for me.  Todd went to his doctor appointment and he too has to do this journey with me.  It is easier with a partner.  I have had a great week.  I am eating healthier.  I am measuring our food for us.  I am getting up early and to walk on my treadmill.  I am actually doing this.  Anything I eat I am tracking on Sparkpeople.com  I am drinking more than my 64 oz of water each day.  I feel like I have more energy.  I thinking the healthier foods are making a big difference.  I also have been taking my vitamins as well as St Johns Wort for the blues. I have been making new dishes and have posted the recipes this past week. I had a great week in weight loss too. I am taking the bull by the horn here.  My husband is proud of me, my co-worker/great friend is proud of me, heck I am proud of me. 

This week's goals:
  1.  Track Food Daily
  2.  Walk 20 minutes a day
  3.  Drink 64 oz of water a day.
Fat Stats
Last week: 2xx
This week: 2xx
Total loss from last week: 10 lbs
Total loss total:  20 lbs

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing weight loss, my friend. I'm so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so happy you're playing along totally cheering you on

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.