Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Weigh in Wednesday


I am participating with Becca from Everday Life

Last week's goals:
  1. Track Food Daily
  2. Walk 30 minutes a day
  3. Drink 64 oz of water a day.
This week's goals:

  1.   Track Food Daily
  2.  Walk 30 minutes a day
  3.  Drink 64 oz of water a day.
Fat Stats
Last week: 2xx
This week: 2xx
Total loss from last week: +2
Total loss total: 13 
Ouch! My weigh in was not good to me. I gained 2 pounds. I did walk for 30 minutes for two of the seven days. I was able to get my water intake in four of the seven days and I did track my food intake. I am beginning to be more active with sparkpeople.com once again for the support as well and for more accountability. Yesterday I found a link helping me with knowing how much carbs I need to intake per meal and snack for diabetic. I want to stay on top of this and prevent any medication or insulin if possible.


I also have a new plan to help my sadness while at work. If I am not busy, my mind wanders and I become blue, instead I am going to workout while I am at work. I brought in my arm bands to work my arms out. I also plan to march in my chair to get some more cardio in. Let's see if this helps. It can not hurt right?    
Untitled

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE your positive, take charge attitude with all of this. You are totally succeeding and that is awesome Jolene! Yay you!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks MiMi. I do not know if I am succeeding but I am trying. I brought two arm bands. One was just the elastic band the other was more of a tube and handles. I started with the elastic, placed one end under my foot and started to pull. I only gave it two pulls before the darn thing snapped and it came flying up and hit me on the side of the face. FUNNIEST DAMN thing all day. My good friend who sits next to me was having a bad day until that moment.

      Delete
  2. Toward the beginning of the school year, I was doing so well. Christmas hit, and it pretty much took a nose-dive. I keep trying to get back into eating healthy and exercising, and it works for a couple of days each week, but I have no willpower! I've been maintaining, but I need to lose what I put on at Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your positive attitude and not giving up. It's hard to get healthy but i'm here with you for the journey.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals