Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Confessional

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

It is Friday and time to confess once again.  Aubrey host the party over at High-Heeled Love

I confess...

Today is an exciting day but it will be emotional too.  It is my last day where I currently work.  Good-bye harrasment.  Good-bye worse supervisor I have ever had.

I confess...

I think I may have got her into a little hot water because she has avoided me all week.  I had to report her two weeks ago for watching the basketball tournament on her computer.  It was an ethic issue.  We have had several emails about video streaming (thus why I only read the blogs I know who do not have ads automatically playing or songs at work.) how it will slow down or crash our server.  I had no choice, but she is now avoiding me like I have the plague.  To be honest, I am okay with that.

I confess...

It is going to be very hard today too.  I am going to leave some pretty special people.  One of my good friends who has sat by me now for five years, the first three years over the divider, has cried every day since I have given my notice.  She is happy for me but we have been there to support one another.  She told me she has cried all night about it being my last day.

I confess...

I came to work to some special gifts.  Three different departments all signed my going away card and pitched in for a gift for me.  I have worked close with all of these departments over the eight year.
They gave me an angel and a gift card to Barnes & Noble. I love the angel and plan to put her on my desk once I have one at my new job.  I also plan on getting a lot of books for my Nook with the gift card.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I'm absolutely THRILLED that you're away from there. I can only continue to send good vibes that this new location will appreciate and cultivate your talents. Risk is a vital part of growth, and it's clear you've taken a chance. :) GOOD FOR YOU!! Take care, and mazel tov.

    Have a very happy day tomorrow at work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the new job. I'm sure that you will enjoy it, but goodbyes are always bittersweet.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. I hope you had a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.