Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday's Song


This song brings back memories of boys.  Joshua just loved this song, he was maybe in 5th or 6th grade.  Any time the song came on, he would turn it up and dance along as if he was in the video.  Noah would always scream out Hey Ya and run around.  I loved watching him bop up and down in my rear view mirror of my mini van any time this song came on.  Ethan would always giggle when it came on.  Matthew was too of course since we was either 8th or 9th grade to act so silly but he would sing along and laugh at his little brothers.  Enjoy!



Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I loved getting up and dancing to it with the boys back in the day. It was also great music to exercise too.

      Delete
  2. Music brings back good memories!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals