Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday's Song

I am so sorry I have not been posting.  One more week of training, then life will become more routine once again. I will post a catch up sometime later this week. 

This past week has been... well we all know here in the states, from Boston to Texas, so much sadness.  I am having a little conflict at home on top of all things.  I have chosen a special song to me.  The song is simple and beautiful.  The harmonies with one another are perfect.  The song is about the loss of innocence but also refers to growing and changing.  Life is not easy and can be frustrating at times but some how we all can get through this.

 I'm not a child anymore.
I'm tall enough
To reach for the stars
I'm old enough
To love you from afar
To trusting... yes?
But then women usually are.
I'm not a child anymore
No, I'm not a child, oh no
Tall enough to reach for the stars
I will do
As I'm told
Even if I never hold you again. 

Enjoy!


Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes we put too much pressure on ourselves....we really need to focus on guilt-free blogging! I know how draining training can be. Thanks for the update! And I do love Fleetwood Mac.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals