Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday's Song


I had the opportunity to see this artist perform twice.   The first time was a Valentine's Day gift from my ex-husband, the boys' father.  The concert was A M A Z I N G!  The second time I saw him was about two months before I left my ex-husband.  It was a Billy Joel/Elton John Concert and Billy Joel was in a bad place in his life.  He was admitted for treatment about four months after seeing his concert.  I have to say, his performance was not the same just like the relationship with the boys' father.  It is sad to see artist struggle but I guess that is what makes us all know, they are human too.

This song is my favorite from Billy Joel.  Enjoy!



Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.