Wednesday, April 3, 2013

We Want to Know

Incognitus Scriptor

It is Wednesday and time to get to know one another a little more.  We Want to Know is hosted by Kenzie and Scriptor.  Come join in on the fun.

1.) Did you get any April Fool's pranks played on you this year?

2.) Do you take well to jokes of this nature or no?
3.) What makes you laugh?
4.) What movie did you last laugh at?
5.) What is your favorite funny movie?

Here are my answers:

1.) Did you get any April Fool's pranks played on you this year?   Nope!  None played on me nor did I try to get anyone.
2.) Do you take well to jokes of this nature or no?  I typically do.  I can not remember last when someone pulled an April Fool's prank on me.  I think it was when the boys were very young and it was the typical, "Mom, there's a spider behind you."
3.) What makes you laugh? I have a dry sense of humor.  My husband tries to make me laugh every day.  I love him for that.  I love to laugh with children or the cute things they do too.
4.) What movie did you last laugh at? I can not remember the last movie we went to which made me laugh, but we watched all of the episodes of Arrested Development last month.  That show cracked me up. 
5.) What is your favorite funny movie? This is a hard one to answer.  I am going to have to say Meet the Fockers, only because of sentimental value with it.  It was the movie my husband and I went to see on our first date.

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. I love to laugh at/with children too - the things they come up with! My niece Danica is 4 and she is really coming up with some hilariously innocent stuff these days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's funny how we hold certain things as sacred because of certain reasons. Even if no one else sees it. Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My dad has the driest sense of humor there could be-- so much so that people often don't realize he is being funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love laughing with my kids, they are so funny! It's such a great feeling have fun as a family :)
    I love that you chose that movie for it's sentimental value!
    Thanks for linking up with us!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals