Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Not So Happy List


It has been raining and raining here.  I think it has something to do with my mood and feelings right now.  As a mother, you want the best for your kids.  It is difficult seeing them fail at things but I know it is part of growing up.  Some things are costly mistakes too.

On top of it all, my poor little niece has been in the hospital since Friday night.  She was suppose to head to the May Clinic in Rochester, Minnesota for more genetic testing, but she was rather dehydrated and my sister took her to the ER in Des Moines instead.  She was keeping her liquid food down.  She is fed from a G-Tube still.  This was confusing my sister why she was so dehydrated.  After three days of having sugar levels at 375, they decided to put her on insulin.  She is still at the hospital.  Please send prayers and positive vibes for her.  She needs a break.

 
Her sisters (8 and 6 years old) placed a status on their facebook (My sister's page) stating their name and please come home Miranda.  We love you and miss you.  The girls miss their Mom too.  My heart is aching right now for her.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Thoughts and prayers for your niece, hope she's home recovering soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If she's getting fluid but it's not staying in her cells, then her cell structure is compromised and she's retaining the fluid in her organs. I hope they get her to a Children's Hospital ASAP. My fingers are crossed for the little one, and your entire family. Nothing is more frightening than an unexplained ailment in a child.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals