Sunday, May 19, 2013

Sunday's Song

Today is a special day for Todd and I.  We are headed to Des Moines with our special grandson.  (Our only grandchild.)  We are going to see Sesame Street Live!  I can not wait to see his face!  I can not wait to capture it with more pictures.  Today's song could be no other...

Enjoy!



I found these on Youtube.  They are from the show we are going to see.  Taj is going to love this next one.







I am linking up to Miss Angie's Musical Mondays.
Her blog site is My So-Called Chaos.  I love her humor and she is a go getter.


Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous day! Hope you get to see your mom and dad while you're there, if only for a minute or two.

    I guess I won't be calling you back today. :) Well... maybe.

    I'm smiling so large just at the positive joy you've put out there. It's clear that you were meant to be around wee-ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I loved Sesame Street as a kid!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D This is fun.....

    Oh! Shelley and Elmo were almost struck by lightning yesterday! Scared me to death!!! Shelley was knocked off of him, and he went nuts!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.