Sunday, May 5, 2013

Sunday's Song


I loved this group back in high school.   I love this song (not from high school days), the song reminds me why I loved them so much back then.  Their voices just sound great with one another. 
 
 
 Call Me Mellow... I can listen to this one over and over.  I have to say, it is definitely on my top 20 of all time songs.  I just love it!!!
Below is another song from the same album Everybody Loves A Happy Ending

 
Now from one back in high school days!  This was tough because I love so many of their songs.  If you are not from my generation, you should check them out on Youtube.  I loved the entire album (cassette I owned) of Songs From the Big Chair

 
 
Enjoy!

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. I like Tears For Fears too! I wonder whatever happened to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After they got back together in 2004 and made their new album... no clue now.

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals