Wednesday, May 1, 2013

We Want To Know

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg


It is that time of week, to find out more about one another.  This linky party is hosted by Kenzie and Scriptor.  Come join in on the fun.


1.) You found a twenty dollar bill in the parking lot on the way into the grocery store. What do you do?
2.) Is it considered stealing to take pens from a bank? What about extra napkins or plastic forks from a fast-food restaurant?
3.) If you know about something "illegal" going on at your workplace but you are not involved in it, should you tell someone or do you stay quiet?

4.) You accidentally scratch the paint on the car next to you in the lot. You know you got there after them so it is your fault. Do you tell them or leave?

5.) I you won the lottery - be honest - how much would you give to family members/friends?


1.) You found a twenty dollar bill in the parking lot on the way into the grocery store. What do you do?  In the parking lot?  Well if I did not see the person drop it, I would spend the $20.
2.) Is it considered stealing to take pens from a bank? What about extra napkins or plastic forks from a fast-food restaurant? I do not take pens from a bank.  I have never considered it.  I do take extra napkins never plastic forks though.
3.) If you know about something "illegal" going on at your workplace but you are not involved in it, should you tell someone or do you stay quiet?  Wow!  These questions are tough.  Hmmm... depends on what it is.  Yes, I have had to tell someone before and I have also stayed quiet before.  It depends if it falls within the code of ethics at work or how illegal it is.

4.) You accidentally scratch the paint on the car next to you in the lot. You know you got there after them so it is your fault. Do you tell them or leave?  I would leave a note.

5.) I you won the lottery - be honest - how much would you give to family members/friends? Well, I would not give a lot to my family.  I would some to my children and the most I can give to our mother's with out having them pay taxes on it.


Untitled

4 comments:

  1. LOL you seem a lot nicer than me! Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers. :) I'm very limited on what family members I would give to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends... I might get them a reliable car. LOL

      Delete
  3. I didn't think of leaving a note on the scratched paint one - that's a good idea! I don't make a habit of scratching people's doors, but if it ever happened, I'd probably do that too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals