Sunday, June 9, 2013

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap


I have some blog friends who have been in book swaps in the past and I thought it would have been so great to join in.  Yay!!! This time I caught it in time and I am join with the Chaotic Goddess.


What we are doing is swapping 3 new books to someone we are partnered up with.
  1. One book you've read and loved
  2. One book you haven't read but think they will enjoy
  3. One book from their wish list

I am so excited!  I really enjoy making time to read anymore.  My only problem is I went so many years without reading I do not know what genera really fits me.  I become so overwhelmed when I go to the library or the store.  I do not know where to begin.  When I got my NOOK for Christmas I went for the less expensive books due to the fact it was Christmas time. 

These swaps are great because not only do you get fun mail but you get to know new people.

Thanks Miss Angie and Beth for hosting this swap!

V

1 comment:

  1. Yay! We're so excited to have you along for this swap!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals