Friday, June 14, 2013

Friday Confessional

 photo HighHeeledLove_zpsbbcc137c.jpg

It is Friday and time for confessions.  Aubrey over at High-Heeled Love host this little party every Friday.

I confess...

I had my quiz today.  First we reviewed things to make sure everyone was on the same page regarding our client's leave policy.  They are a huge client with 1.4 million employees.  I learned I was processing one of their leaves wrong and hope I never caused any escalated issues.  I do not think I have since I was not called into the office.  I do not want to be called into that office because of what I hear the head lady, she gives it to you full barrel, so I made a little note and attached to my computer to watch for, this way I will not make that mistake.  Good news, I ended up with 100%.

I confess...

I really want a lazy weekend but it will not be happening this week.  I need to get my hair cut and touch up my roots.  The boys need a hair cut as well and my planters need to be completed.

I confess...

I just love how my boys and Taj are close.  The love for one another just radiates.  Todd and I can stand for hours smiling and watching them play.  Their laughter is so contagious.  Joshua was over yesterday all day and he stayed for dinner as well.  Taj asked the boys to play outside with him.  Another opportunity for me to take the screen out and take pictures.












I confess...

I could not chose just a few pictures, I had to post all of my favorites.

What do you have to confess about?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 100%! That is so fantastic (and adorable) that the boys play with Taj, despite the age difference. Yay!

    (And I confess....I went book shopping for the Books 'n' Bloggers Swap yesterday...muahahahaha! Heehee...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have killed for a lazy weekend, and we didn't have anything planned, but it just didn't work out that way. Your boys are so cute. I remember watching my brothers play t-ball. Those were good days.

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals