Friday, June 28, 2013

Friday Confessional


It's Friday Friday Friday!   You all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.

Here is what I am confessing this week.

I confess...

I am actually posting my Friday Confessional on Saturday.  Friday was so hectic I barely had time to post my Literary Friday post.  We packed our office at work, then I rushed to meet up with a couple of my friends who happen to be former co-workers, then I drove to the new office to make sure I knew how to get there.  Unfortunately, I am a little confused which door is closest to my cubical.  The building is beautiful and there is a section not completed.  I wonder if this is for the new team this fall.

I confess...

I really want to be the supervisor for that team.  We will see if I get what I am hoping for.

I confess...

I also picked up Todd's birthday/Our Anniversary gift yesterday and gave it to him a month early.  This way he can download several books for vacation next month.

I confess...

One of my Asiatic flowers bloomed on Friday too.  I took a picture but I am saving it for Tuesday's post.  I was so excited to see this bloom because I purchased the plant after the blooming.  It was on sale but the main reason I chose this plant was the name.  It is a tiny Asiatic flower, so it will never be tall.  The name is Tiny Todd.  I loved the fact I have a flower named Todd.  I have a day lily named Joyline, close enough to my name.

I confess...

I am shocked with the growth in our backyard garden in just two weeks.  First picture was taken two weeks ago.


Next picture I took today (okay last night since it really is Saturday.)

I confess...

I have been a little under the weather and very blue this week.  Friday was a great recipe of fun and snapped me out of the blues.

I confess...

Taj will be spending the night on Saturday and we will have him all day Sunday, which means I need to go and become productive like, do my weekly scrubbing, laundry, shopping, mailing my swap package because it took longer packing and the post office was closed after work.

I confess...

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have an awfully lot going on. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of the Tiny Todd. I would buy that for the name, too.

    Thanks for linking up for Friday Confessional. Have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cats, look at your garden GO! That's fantastic! :D
    And I love that you have blooms matching both your names...what a fantastic idea! I wonder if I can find flowers (or veggies?) matching ours....that's my new mission!
    Happy Monday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.