Monday, June 10, 2013

Sesame Street Pom Pom Decorations & Birthday Sign


I found more these on Pinterest too for ideas for the party decorations.
 


The pom poms I took 10 sheets of tissue and did an accordion fold and then  in the center wrapped a wire around the center and then hot glued some ribbon on the edge of the outside fold.  Once the folding is done gently pull the tissue apart.  I found this tutorial on YouTube helpful.


Here is how mine turned out.
When it came to the sign I ran out of time to draw the characters, so I asked Ethan to draw them and then Noah and he colored them.  I made the actual sign as they worked on the characters.  Kera wanted the sign to be placed on a dowel rod and placed next to the mailbox.  Ta da... presenting our sign.

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Clearly, you are the best grandma ever. These rock! I love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! These are awesome! I just went through your previous posts with decorations too. You did great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three of these decorations posts are wonderful. :D Will you post any photos from the party?

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals