Wednesday, June 12, 2013

We Want To Know


 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

It is that time of week where we get to know one another just a little more by participating with Scriptors' and Kenzie's little party... We Want to Know.


It is that time of week where we all get to know one another a little more.  We Want To Know is hosted by Kenzie and Scriptor.  Come join in on the fun.

This week's questions:

1. Would you consider yourself a healthy eater?
2. What is your favorite 'summer' food?
3. Do you have any hidden talents?
4. What would be your dream job? 
5. What is your favorite summer activity?

Here are my answers:

1. Would you consider yourself a healthy eater?  Bahahaha  If I were I would not be so large nor pre-diabetic.  I am learning to be healthier.  I guess I have always ate healthy but I love my pasta and breads and have no control with portion sizes when it comes to them, until March when I became serious about losing.
2. What is your favorite 'summer' food?  Oh, that is tough... I love fresh tomatoes from our garden.  I love fresh broccoli from our garden.  Nothing is better than fresh garden cucumbers.
3. Do you have any hidden talents?  Hidden talents, nah!!  I am simply just me, enjoy crafting, doing anything artistic.  I used to play the piano, but no talents.  WAIT... being the best Wife, Mother, and Grandmother I can be that is my hidden talent,
4. What would be your dream job? I would have been a teacher, but now it is more of a trainer.
5. What is your favorite summer activity?  It used to be sand volleyball but my knees will not allow me to play.  Now it is gardening and sitting on our deck or porch enjoying time and nature.

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. Portion control truly is the hardest thing to get into the habit of! I struggle with it, too, especially with my carbs (I'm a carbivore). But if you love homegrown veggies that much (and they ARE tasty), then I'm sure you'll get the excess off and be healthier in no time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, and you are the best grammy on the planet! :D
    I love fresh veggies, too. I'm going to the curb market tomorrow, and I can't wait!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I want to see more of your garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first answer is a great answer to a tough question. Who wants to admit that they don't eat healthy? And it is a struggle to learn portion control isn't it?

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals