Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday Confessional



It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.
Here is what I am confessing this week.
 


I confess…

I have a lot to do to prepare for vacation.  With the new job and knowing late if I will be able to have the time off or not I feel a little overwhelmed with vacation.  I know I will make it work, I always do.  I just might have to delegate more work to others.
I confess…

I am the one who does most of the prepping for vacation or any type of get away.  I pack everyone’s bags too.  I have the children bring me X amount of shirts, X amount of pants/shorts, X amount of whatever and then I pack it.  I pack everyone’s toothbrushes, deodorant, shampoo.  Any food or drink, I gather and put in bags too. 

I confess…

Maybe I should make a list for everyone to help and have them check off the list when they actually pack it, this way I will be sure it was done and I will not have to recheck.

I confess…

Who am I fooling?  I still will check.  I do not want to be miles away and have someone missing something. 

I confess…

Although I am not ready because I have so much to do, I am looking forward to spending time with everyone and enjoying the beauty our Nation has.  I am so excited to have the opportunity to take hopefully some beautiful pictures.  We have plans for our pictures too.  We are going to be updating our vacation wall and maybe make some into canvas pictures as well for the stairway.  
 
I confess…

This is a dorky confession.  My mind is on getting things done before vacation, like packing, cleaning, pre-post blogs.  Notifying those who have linky parties if they will include my pre-posted blog to their party because I am not sure if I will be somewhere with Internet access the day of the linky party.

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. LOL You are so funny! I'm a planner like you, so I shouldn't laugh! Y'all will have a great time.

    (I give all family members their own list for packing.... ;P )

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.