Friday, July 26, 2013

Friday Confessional


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.
Here is what I am confessing this week.

I confess…

I believe Fairy tales are true.  Seriously I do!  There are Happily Ever After’s.
I confess…

I am living one.  Oh, yes there are bad days but when you have Prince Charming supporting you, it will end up Happily Ever After and make you stronger.

I confess…

I married my Prince Charming five years ago today.  Today is our fifth anniversary.  We have lived with one another eight and a half years though, so it seems like we have been married longer. 

I confess…

Here are some pictures of us throughout our eight years together.  I love this man with my entire being.  He has given me more opportunities I have ever had.  He supported me taking a major pay cut to be happier at work, which lead to me being healthier.  I am so lucky he chose me out of I have no idea how many women on that dating web site to show interest.  We are a perfect match for one another.
Our First Summer 2005, Jones County Fair.  
(It was close to 100 degrees that day.)
Our Second Summer 2006
 
Fall of 2007 before a Hawkeyes Wrestle Match
May 2008, Dinner Cruise in Chicago
July 26, 2008
November 2008
December 27, 2009 Our 3rd Anniversary 2010 at the Navy Pier in Chicago
Summer of 2011 at the House On the Rock, Wisconsin
 
October 201 Dinner Cruise on the Mississippi River in the Quad Cities.
(I know I am cut off but it is one of my favorites)
 
April 2012 at the Hoover Dam in Nevada/Arizona state line
(We were exhausted this day, of our vacation to Las Vegas.
This is day 4 after walking with blisters all day every day and they
even bled on the first day.  By day 4 I was in so much pain.)
I confess…

If you want to read about our wedding click here.

What do you have to confess this week?


Untitled

3 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary, Jolene. I hope y'all are enjoying your special day and your vacation.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party, even when you're out of town. Have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on five years official! My hubby and I are 15 year official next month, but can clock 20 years since our first date.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.