Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Happy List

 photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

It is time for our HAPPY LIST party hosted by Ricki Jill over at ART @ HOME.  Go on over and check out all the happiness.

Here is this week’s HAPPY LIST!!!

First I am so HAPPY our vacation has been planned.  We finished the planning on Monday night.  I cannot wait for vacation.
Image

All pictures are copied from a simple Google Search

Once again, I have flowers to post which made me very HAPPY!
 Red Magic Day Lily
 Double Day Dream Lily
Modern Design Day Lily
 Sabine Bar Day Lily
Forever Abundant Day Lily

I watched Taj both Saturday and Sunday.  Sunday was going to be a fun day with Taj and he was in rare form.  He made me laugh and laugh all day.  It started at breakfast time.  He insisted on wearing his bike helmet during breakfast.
 He also ate two breakfast.  His breakfast he had a small bowl of cereal and two scrambled eggs. An hour later he had a pop tart.  Then two hours later he had another bowl of cereal with his Uncle Ethan.  I called him my little Hobbit since he had two breakfast.  The third one was at 11 am, so he had his elevensies too.
 Near noon I went to pick up Matthew and Hannah and the four of us went to where I worked for an Open House Party.  It was a time to see where I work, have lunch, and play games.
 
 Taj loves bouncy houses. This one had a bonus in it...a basketball hoop.  I love this one below.  Matthew and Hannah are smiling just as much by watching him have a great time inside.
In a middle of a bounce. I wish it was a little clearer, I was taking the pictures through a net material.
After the bouncy house it was time for cotton candy. I am not sure if this was his first taste or not.
He loved it, until he found water.  This kid loves to play in water.
My weekend was exactly what the doctor ordered.  Friday we got away for the night.  When we met up with my Mother-In-Law she gave me a great compliment.  Oh, do not get me wrong, she has always been nice to me. She told me I look skinny.  She said she could really tell I have been losing weight.  Saturday, after Emily came over to pick up Taj so Todd and I can go out to have dinner with one of his co-workers and then to Hairball Concert, she stopped in mid-sentence and told me I am skinny.  Wow, two days in a row people who do not see me every day, told me I am getting skinnier.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!  Okay they said skinny, which I am by far skinny, but I will take it as skinnier. 
 

I had a good time going out with Todd on Saturday night, not all the music we were fans of when they came out but we enjoyed the show.  Sunday, well you read about my HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY Sunday activities. Taj kept me laughing with all the adorable things he was saying.  Enjoying time with both Matthew and Joshua at the sand volleyball game as well as time with Hannah made me HAPPY.  Watching Todd and the boys win a game was THRILLING.  I think this is their second win for the season. 

What are you happy about?

Untitled

5 comments:

  1. This is an awesome Happy List! Your lillies are so beautiful. I had no idea there was such a variety of them out there. I'll have to look into planting some next year. I hope I can find some like yours. - Taj is as always, absolutely adorable! - And time with the kiddos and the hubs is always on the Happy List. AND YAY YOU for skinny compliments!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have one other, I have no clue what the name is. I think I am going to have to research it and find out the name. Thank you, I love lilies. I have found day lilies and Asiatic lilies are very hardy and easy to care for. Thanks Mimi for the compliments.

      Delete
  2. Your Happy List is fan-freakin'-tastic, Jolene....but then again, they're always great with Taj. SO cute! I'm giggling about the bike helmet. Boys are truly so different from girls!

    Congrats on your weight loss. I know it must make you smile and smile receiving all these compliments! You've been working so hard!

    Oh, and please continue sharing the daylily pictures with us. I really do love them!

    Thanks for linking-up!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are getting skinnier, Jolene! You must feel so much better. Please send your good vibes my way for weight loss! Taj is just so cute! I love the pic where he is eating the cotton candy. And the lilies are very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.