Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Happy List

 photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

It is time for our HAPPY LIST party hosted by Ricki Jill over at ART @ HOME.  Go on over and check out all the happiness.

Here is this week’s HAPPY LIST!!!

I am HAPPY everything was packed and in the trunk by Sunday evening well packed.  We could not put it in the car because the two who do not live with us ended up not bringing it over.  Oh well.  I did have everything ready in out living room though.  Everything but the food. 

I am HAPPY my supervisor and head manager approved to let me go in one and half hours earlier so I can leave earlier to hit the road to Des Moines where we will be picking up one rental car. 

I am also HAPPY I am got to see my Dad for a short time while we were in Des Moines.  I am also very HAPPY my Mom allowed for us to crash at her place to sleep where we can get an early leave Midnight on the 23rd (today) to hit the road.  First stop (nearly ten hour drive) will be Mt Rushmore!

I am so HAPPY we are on vacation and plan to see some historical sites as well as monuments.

Untitled

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a wonderful vacation, Jolene! Can't wait to hear the details and see some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great vacation! Always something to be happy about! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read all about your trip! Stay safe and have fun!!!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.