Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunday's Song


I have always enjoyed the band Queen.  I really cannot pick just one as my favorite.  Enjoy!

I love this one because David Bowie sings in it too.

I love this one because it reminds me the year Joshua's team was undefeated playing soccer.

I love this one because how the kids and Todd mimic Wayne's World.

This is a special one, it is not by Queen but it is for a special Sweet 16 Girl today.  Happy Birthday.  I chose this one because Ringo is singing it (former Beatle and his birthday too) and you are beautiful from what I have heard about you, you are not mine but belong to a beautiful friend of mine.  ***Okay after listening to it again... the only thing in common for Shelley is she is beautiful and 16.  Her heart can belong to another.  *wink*


Untitled

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.