Wednesday, July 10, 2013

We Want To Know

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

It is that time of week where we get to know one another just a little more by participating with Scriptors' and Kenzie's little party... We Want to Know.

1. Show us in pictures how your summer is going so far:
 My summer is growing...
 and growing...
 
and growing...
 
and growing...
 
yep, and more growing...
 
some of this...
 and this...
a lot of this...
every Sunday this...
 
one birthday so far...
 
took a special someone to a special event...
 
  My new job moved into their new office...
 And we are putting the final plans on our vacation which will be in a couple of weeks.
2. What is one thing you are never to busy for?  
Telling someone I love them or showing how much I care for someone.
3. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?  
I was laying my husband's clothes out for him and packing his lunch while he showered.
4. What is the best advice you have ever received?  
Oh, very tough one, I am not sure if I have just one...
Treat Others As You Would Want To Be Treated.
Be True To Yourself.
I don't know if this is advice but I will count it because it made me really think... One of my dear friends, who has helped me through some dark days, told me she is so proud of me for being such a strong person and growing.  She told me how years ago I would have never spoke up and stood up for myself.  Standing up for yourself takes courage and my dear you have courage.  Thanks Cheryl. 
5. Share some of your favorite quotes:  
Again this is going to be tough.  I guess the advice could be quotes too.  Mine are quotes my family have told me...

"When I looked in the mirror, I noticed I look good in a muscle shirt." ~ Noah Titler ♥

"You know what makes me romantic? I love seeing you happy. I love making you happy. I love to see you glow when you are so happy. That is what makes me romantic." ~Todd Evans ♥

"Ma'am you can't claim yourself as a beneficiary. When you die your dead and you can't collect any money when you are dead." ~ Mary Fulton 
" I know when your birthday is Mom. It's 2 days after Christmas, I just don't know when Christmas is." ~ Ethan Titler ♥

And this verse comforts me whenever I am scared:  
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. 2 He maketh me to lie down in green [1] pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. 3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. 4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. 5 Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest [2] my head with oil; my cup runneth over. 6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. [3]   ~ Psalm 23 ♥
 Untitled

4 comments:

  1. What fun pictures! Looks like everything is growing & everyone is having a great time :) I read that scripture and though it's a very familiar passage, it really seemed to hit home with me today. Thank you for posting it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers, my dear. You're having a great summer so far! I loved seeing your lilies. They are so pretty! I hthnk that Joylene is my fave, too

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's always good advice. I was telling my kids the other day to be courteous in this certain situation and my oldest asked why, since the other people were not. But it was the principle of the lesson, I explained to him. Hopefully he understands. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. One day, my summer will include a growing garden likes yours! :) Such a fun summer so far! Anything else planned? I enjoyed reading your answers - great advice! Hugs! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.