Wednesday, July 31, 2013

We Want To Know


 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

It is that time of week where we get to know one another just a little more by participating with Scriptors' and Kenzie's little party... We Want to Know.


1. What are three things you couldn't live without (not including food, water, shelter, etc)?
God, Love, and Family 
2. If you could only wear one beauty product, what would it be?
A good moisturizer foundation.
3. Are you excited for the school year to be starting soon?
No, I am most definitely not!  My younger two I have to fight with just to complete their homework and keep their grades up.
4. What has been your favorite thing about the summer so far?
Falling deeper in love.
5. What are some questions you would like to see asked in the We Want To Know Link Up?
 Maybe something about our favorite toy or shows when we were younger.

I was away last week and want to include my answers from last week as well.

{1} How did you come up with your blog name?
I wanted a Beatles song.  I had another blog that I used for therapy "The Long And Winding Road"  I wanted one which relates to my life... I get by With A Little Help From My Friends.
{2} Where do you go to find inspiration for your posts?
My life...family and what I enjoy.
{3} What are you favorite link ups?
I love sharing what makes me HAPPY.
{4} How do you decide if you want to follow a blog?
Anyone who follows me, I will automatically follow back.  Others if they perk my interest and I enjoy reading I also follow without hesitation.
{5} If you could change one thing about your blog what would it be?
There are some things I would like to add as a design but I have not figured out how to do it as of yet. 


Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Love is a must to get by, I don't know where I would be without it!
    I'm not looking forward to when I have to start getting after my son about going to school and keeping his grades up. Luckily I have a while to go :D
    I love that you got your blog name from a Beatles song! I have "Let it be" tattoo'd on my foot!
    Thanks so much for linking up with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals