Thursday, July 18, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday (On Thursday)

Edit: Okay, it is not really Wednesday, I just got too busy to post it because of getting things ready for vacation and I had to run out with Ethan so he can have shoes for his orientation today at work. *Yeah, he got a job.  His first*  I had it ready, but forgot to schedule it to be posted.






I am participating with Becca from Everday Life

It is Wednesday again, which means time to weigh in.

I did not do as well as I could have although I am happy I lost another pound.  I never walked once on the treadmill.  I need to improve on that and get moving.  I also did not drink enough water this week.  Again, I have to improve on that as well.
Last week's goals:
  1. Track Food Daily   Not one bit.
  2. Walk 20 minutes a day  Not one minute.
  3. Drink 64 oz of water a day  Every Day
This week's goals:

  1. Track Food Daily
  2. Walk 20 minutes a day
  3. Drink 64 oz of water a day
Fat Stats: 
Last week: 2xx 
This week: 2xx
Total loss from last week: -1 lbs
Total loss total: 34 lbs

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the support and i'm rooting for you you'll get right back on track just like me, I fall off the wagon often thinking i need to duct tape myself to the seat. I am here supporting you and you're going to get to your goal

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals