Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday




I am participating with Becca from Everday Life

It is Wednesday again, which means time to weigh in.

I am not posting any weigh in this week.  I do not have a scale with me, however I know I will be getting my exercise in with all the walking we will be doing.  See you next Wednesday for Weigh In Wednesday.

Last week's goals:
  1. Track Food Daily   Not one bit. Very limited access to the computer.
  2. Walk 20 minutes a day  Just about all day I will be walking.
  3. Drink 64 oz of water a day  Every Day
This week's goals:

  1. Track Food Daily
  2. Walk 20 minutes a day
  3. Drink 64 oz of water a day
Fat Stats: 
Last week: 2xx 
This week: 2xx
Total loss from last week: ????
Total loss total: 34 lbs

 
 Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals