Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Weigh In Wednesday




I am participating with Becca from Everday Life

It is Wednesday again, which means time to weigh in.

I am totally shocked that I lost four pounds while on vacation!  It was hard to eat healthy. We did a great job for breakfast every day.  Lunch well it was a sandwich every day so I did well then, but dinner, not well at all.  I definitely went over my calorie intake and carbs every dinner we had while on vacation.  This next week I will be back on track.  I saw myself in the pictures while on vacation... YUCK!!!

Last week's goals:
  1. Track Food Daily   Not one bit. Very limited access to the computer.
  2. Walk 20 minutes a day  Just about all day I will be walking.
  3. Drink 64 oz of water a day  Every Day
This week's goals:

  1. Track Food Daily
  2. Walk 20 minutes a day
  3. Drink 64 oz of water a day
Fat Stats: 
Last week: 2xx 
This week: 2xx
Total loss from last week: ????  Not sure how much last week but two weeks ago -4 lbs.
Total loss total: 38 lbs

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. it's always fun to lose when on vacation what an awesome job and all the sight seeing. where did you go for vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...