Wednesday, July 17, 2013

What We Want To Know


 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

It is that time of week where we get to know one another just a little more by participating with Scriptors' and Kenzie's little party... We Want to Know.


1. What one food could you, from here on out, never eat again and be totally fine with?
 
 Cheesecake
2. Would you rather be blind or deaf?
I cannot answer that.  I do not know which one I would pick because both are way to important to me. How about picking another sense, like speaking. It would be tough but I would rather give up sound from me than my sight or hearing.  Sorry guys...I am not playing well with this question.
3. What little things irk you?
Oh, it depends on the day.  ha ha ha  Right now, it is Insurance Companies.
4. When was the last time you did something purposely and solely for yourself?
Tonight, I bought a new CD.
5. Tell us about a time something lived up to your expectations.
Marrying my Prince Charming.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. great answer to question 5 thats so nice ! : )

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really great answers. I didn't participate this week because I was answering all those questions for the tags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals