Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Confessional


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.

Here is what I am confessing this week.


I confess...

My moods are like super sensitive right now.  If I am frustrated I AM VERY FRUSTRATED.  If I am happy I AM VERY HAPPY (like tears flowing happy)  If I am sad I AM VERY SAD.  I do not have a middle ground her folks.  I am like in super mood right now.

I confess...

Anything and everything can set me off in one of these moods too.

I confess...

I am super mad and frustrated with insurance companies right now.  They super suck!!!!!

I confess...

Taj made me feel super special last night.  All he wanted was his Nana most of the night.  Oh, he would go play but he would include me when Papa joined in he still wanted Nana.  This does not happen very often any more. He loves how Papa rough houses him, usually Nana does not play that way. Taj saw me laying on the bed watching him and talking to him after awhile he ran and jumped onto the bed and then dove onto my back trying to wrestle me, naturally I played back from that moment on Nana was queen of the house in his eyes.  When it came time to leave, he told his Mama, "No I want Nana."  I was fighting tears when I heard that.

I confess...

The teenagers do not make me very happy lately.  I love them but they are super annoying.  *le sigh*

I confess... 

I need to end this super boring confession so I can do my Friday Literary about a book I should have posted awhile ago and have not.  I also need to finish posting about my vacation.

What are you confessing?  I bet something better than I just did.

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Well, hopefully the moods will level out soon. And it's so sweet that Taj was loving on you so much this week.

    Thanks for joining the Friday Confessional party. Hope you have a fabulous weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals