Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Happy List

 photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

It is time for our HAPPY LIST party hosted by Ricki Jill over at ART @ HOME.  Go on over and check out all the happiness.

It has been crazy since we arrived home last week from vacation.  It seems like this time of year has always been a tad stressful.  Registering children in school, vacation being over, and so forth.  On top of it all I am battling insurance companies for my Dad and assisting my sister for her daughter.  However I am going to dig down and find something to be happy about.  It may be a short list but there has to be something right?
Oh, here is a good random act of kindness… Yesterday I went to McDonald’s drive thru for breakfast.  (Head hanging in shame, I have done this a lot since being back from vacation.  I am not expecting a loss this week on the scale.)  I was very surprised when I pulled up to the window and the cashier told me the person ahead of my paid for half of my breakfast.  What a very surprising and sweet thing.  It definitely made me HAPPY someone was nice enough to do that.  I did that about 6 months ago to a person who was missed in one of the lanes.  I know she was over looked at least three times.  Once I placed my order I told the person, they have been skipping the car in the other ordering spot.  It is nice to do a random act of kindness.  I have never be the recipient of one.  It made me morning and made me HAPPY!

I am HAPPY our biggest pilot group went smooth at work, although I am extremely busy, but I would rather be busy then not so HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY we are needed.

I am HAPPY we have has three days without Taj.  Do NOT take that wrong but we had him every day since we got back and with all the other things going on, this Nana needed just a little break to regroup. However, he does make me HAPPY when he is around.  I just love that kid.  He still loves his "Woody Hat" and wears it or ask for it.   I seriously am going to have to make him a Woody vest now.
I know I posted it last week, but I had to post it of him again since I spoke of the hat and I just love looking at it.  I can see how HAPPY he is through his cheesy smile.

What do you have to be happy about?  Come join the fun.

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Yes, if we dig a little, we can find things we are grateful for. That's why I love this party. Taj is just the cutest! Do you have this pic on your refrigerator? Our refrigerator is stainless so we can't post pic there. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D You are such a kind person. Did you know that you can now order egg white egg mcmuffins now at McDonald's? Yep! They're healthy, too!

    Taj is making me smile right now. That is the cutest photo! Look at that hat!!! I need to get caught-up on my blog reading, but it has been a stressful past couple of weeks.

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...