Wednesday, August 7, 2013

We Want To Know

 photo WWTKbutton-1-1_zps2077872a.jpg

It is that time of week where we get to know one another just a little more by participating with Scriptors' and Kenzie's little party... We Want to Know.
 
1. Which actress would you choose to play you in a movie? Kathy Bates

Kathy Bates Picture 
 
2. Would you rather drink Coke or Pepsi? Pepsi all the way!!!!

 Google search image
 
3. Is there anything you are looking forward to this month? August?  I never look forward to August.  It is almost as expensive as Christmas because of school starting.
4. Would you rather have a cat or a dog? I have both.  I like dogs a lot but they do demand more time.  I like cats a lot too, but I hate the shedding and the litter box.
 
Google search image
 
5. What is something you feel strongly about? I have so many passions, God, Equal Education, and Family would be the top.  However if I were to go hog wild and supported one cause it would be to prevent abuse.  To help educate people they are worthy and do not deserve to live a life with abuse. To help protect the innocent children who are unable to just walk away.

Untitled

6 comments:

  1. i like your comment about back to school being like Christmas - its sooo true! My daughter is in grade 1 and she needs dry board markers, cleaner, ear phones, special note books...colored coordinated duotangs not to mention 3 pairs of shoes, clothes....uuggh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since our anniversary and my birthday happen in August, it's a fun month around our house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, I'm so glad I no longer hate August the way I did when I was a kid! I loathed back-to-school shopping and gearing up for another school year. Summers never seemed long enough! I still feel sad for the kids when they have to go back!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are way hotter than Kathy Bates! I would have picked maybe Kirstie Alley for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Coke and cats, girl! LOL And I agree... you are way hotter than Kathy Bates! And Kirstie Alley, too. How about Sandra Bullock?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm definitely a Pepsi fan too :D
    This will be the first year I get to go school shopping for my son, I am pretty excited about it! I can see how it is just as or more expensive than Christmas though. Hopefully I will be able to hit some good sales!
    That is an amazing cause to support!!
    Thanks for linking up with us :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals