Sunday, September 8, 2013

Sunday's Song


I know women say they love their husband often.  I just want to put it out there, that not only do I love him but I am in love with him as well.  I have been with him for eight years now and I fall more in love with him just about every day.  I feel so blessed that he is in my life.  I will be at work and sometimes something he has done for me will just pop in my head and I just get that warm fuzzy feeling thinking about it.  An example is just when we simply go walking, if we come to the end of the street and we have to cross and there is a curb, he will step down and then reach out to help me take the step off the curb because he knows it causes pain.  Every single time he does this now for five years.  I have never asked him to, he just does it to aid me.  This week's Sunday Song reminds me of my feelings for this wonderful man I am so passionately in love with.  Enjoy!


I am also linking up to Miss Angie's Musical Monday

Musical Mondays

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...