Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween


I cannot believe 17 years ago, I was walking around street after street taking my boys trick or treating while very pregnant with this guy.


It was snowing and my coat would not go around my belly.  I would wait for them to run up to several houses and then walk a little.  Little did they know I was in labor while walking with them.  It was the very next day their little brother was born.   This is my favorite Halloween picture of Ethan.  I think it was four years ago.  He actually had his birthday party on Halloween that year and it was a costume party.  All of his friends then left with one another to go trick or treating.  I thought it was a great party and had always wanted to do one like this for him, since his birthday is November 1.  I have to say, I did a pretty good job on his make-up.

This is my favorite last picture of all four boys.  Matthew (The Joker) was a Freshman in college, Joshua (007 Jmaes Bond) was a Sophmore in High School, Ethan (Lugi) would have been in 6th grade, and Noah (Mario) would have been in 3rd grade.
 
 I hope you all have a safe yet spooky Halloween!
 
Happy Halloween Ya'll! 

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Would have been? What don't I know? That is a great picture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...