Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Happy List


  photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

It is time for our HAPPY LIST party hosted by Ricki Jill over at ART @ HOME.  Go on over and check out all the happiness.

Here is my HAPPY List this week:

Oh!!!!  This may be the HAPPIEST HAPPY List I may have EVER posted! I found out this news last Friday and it took everything inside me NOT to post it and share it with you all but I knew this had to make my HAPPY List, so here it is... 
 
See this couple?  This is my Matthew, my oldest and his wonderful girlfriend, Hannah.  I posted about them previous on a Happy List back in June.  I think they are adorable together.I just love this girl and I am so proud of Matthew.  He has been a wonderful boyfriend to her.  Last February she found out she had a brain tumor.  Hannah shared it with me over the summer the week she started her third round of chemo and a stronger round. She shared how Matthew would have to re-teach her sometimes what she was taught prior to a test because the brain tumor makes her have short term memory loss. Her test the first time after the chemo came back inclusive and she had to have another test. 
Friday they found out the results.  Hannah is now in REMISSION.  I am so thrilled with this news!  Extremely HAPPY. I was so HAPPY I started to cry once I read it. Todd knew something was going on and he came to comfort me. I am not sure if he thought something was going on with my father or what.  After I shared it he smiled and said that is great news.  I am so HAPPY!!!

What are you happy about this week? 

Untitled

3 comments:

  1. They are a darling couple and I am so happy with your news too, Jolene! I thought you were going to say they are engaged!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your son's girlfriend will continue to do well. The fact your son supports her shows a great deal about his character. You should be very proud of him. Good to see you here blogging, so many deserted blogs these days. Thanks for letting me visit.
    Susan
    http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com
    http://cholesterolfreerecipes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, are they a handsome couple or what?!?!? *whew* breathing a sigh of relief over here....I know that you are so happy. What a blessing and praise that she's in remission!

    LOL I'm laughing at Patty's comment.....Patty is the most optimistic, sweet person on the planet. I'm sure that announcement will come in its on sweet time!

    (((hugs))),
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...