Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Happy List


  photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

It is time for our HAPPY LIST party hosted by Ricki Jill over at ART @ HOME.  Go on over and check out all the happiness.

This week's Happy List ...

To start with I am HAPPY I was able to participate in another Vino Van Gogh class.  I wanted to do this painting in the worst way for Kera.  I think I have decided to give it to her.
 


I did have a great time although it started a little rough.  I always enjoy my time with my friend Susan.  She is sitting right next to me.

I am so HAPPY Todd and I began to dance again.  I think the Rumba is my favorite.  I know it is Todd's favorite and this is my favorite song to Rumba to while we are at class.
I just love this tune and can get lost into Todd's eyes as we dance to it.

I am HAPPY God answered my prayers last week.  I prayed often to have my Dad be alert still so Matthew would be able to chat with him and carry on a good conversation.  He was not able to make it the week prior.  He was in great shape last Saturday.  He was pre-pain good.  He did not move slow, he did not use the cane to walk, you could hear him speak.  He laughed and joked around.  He did not look scared.  I asked God to please grant one more good day.  Tonight my sister Amy went to see him.  She said he was good but the his belly is starting to bloat again.  Sadly they will not be doing anything for him this time because Hospice feels it is more abrasive to drain.  Hopefully they will up his water pills to aid him.

I am so HAPPY we will be getting a new printer on Friday or Thursday night.  I cannot wait, so I can scan old photos and print some photos I need for a gift I am making for Taj.  I miss that little boy.  He took his first airplane ride to Florida with his Mom and Dad to see his Dad's side of the family.  He has never seen them and the photos and videos Kera is posting on Facebook, he is having a great time.  HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY!

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.

What do you have to be HAPPY about?

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Painting and dancing. You are really doing some neat things, Jolene. I'm so happy for you and am grateful to know you. You are a very special lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It makes me smile knowing that you're having fun doing things you enjoy in spite of your family situation right now. God does answer prayer, and I know you're so grateful that your dad's been alert, especially for Matthew.

    Thanks for linking-up, Sweetie! I hope y'all are having a Blessed Thanksgiving!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...