Last week I showed you what I bake/make for Christmas. This year I did have to cut back but due to time as I told you. I made the Sugar Cookies, Chocolate Fudge, Peanut Butter Fudge, Buckeyes, Holiday Hugs, and Almond Bark Pretzels. Click here to read about my Christmas Baking. Most of the goodies I put into containers to give to our children and to our family. I will also have two large patters full of the goodies out for everyone to enjoy on Christmas Eve and Christmas in Des Moines.
- 5 1/2 cups of Powder Sugar
- 1 2/3 cups of Peanut Butter (smooth)
- 1 cup of melted Butter
- Chocolate Flavored Almond Bark
- In a large bowl mix Powder Sugar, Peanut Butter, and Butter until smooth.
- Roll mixture into 1 inch balls and set aside.
- In a microwaveable bowl, place four squares of the Chocolate Flavored Almond Bar and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir and repeat heating in the microwave for 30 seconds. Continue this process until the bark has been melted.
- Carefully roll the balls into the melted bark. I used a spoon to avoid getting burnt.
- Place the balls on parchment paper and refrigerate for 15 minutes until firm.
- 1/2 cup Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup Instant Milk
- 1 tablespoon of Honey
- Shredded Coconut
- Mix the peanut butter, dry milk, and honey together.
- Roll into small balls (about 1 inch), if the mixture is too dry you can add a little more honey up to 2 tablespoons.
- Roll the balls into coconut.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.