Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Happy List


  photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

It is time for our HAPPY LIST party hosted by Ricki Jill over at ART @ HOME.  Go on over and check out all the happiness.

This week's Happy List ...


I am not a Green Bay Packers fan, nor am I a Clay Matthews fan but this commercial makes me HAPPY!  I crack up every time I watch it.  Seriously I laugh out loud each and every time.

The Hawkeyes going to a bowl game makes me HAPPY!!!  Also the fact Regina High won the State Championship in their division again makes me HAPPY!  They are the parochial high school here in Iowa State.  What is impressive is, they have won this title four years in a row.   They did this and now have 56 wins in a row, not only do they hold the Iowa record for most wins but the Nations too!  How cool is that?  (Well technically 2nd because there is a team which plays only 8 man football from Alamo, NV who has 69 but I cannot imagine what 8 man football game even looks like.)

The Hawkeyes have a great team this year for basketball.  It has been awhile since the Hawkeyes have played this well as a team in basketball!  HAPPY!  Now I hope we (Hawkeyes) do great in wrestling.  I love watching wrestling.  I hope in some way Todd and I can get the time off of work and are lucky enough to be able to go to Oklahoma for the NCAA Wrestling Tournament. That would be totally awesome and make me HAPPY!!!

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. LOL I don't get the commercial....you have some explaining to do, Lucy!

    Congrats to the Hawkeyes! Life is great when are teams are winning! It's been a bad week for my teams, unfortunately!

    I'll have My Happy List up at around 8:00. Thanks for your support!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sweet RJ. You would have got it if I posted the correct commercial the first time. I noticed I had the wrong one up just minutes before your comment. Sometimes I am definitely a Lucy! LOL

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.