Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy List

  photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

It is time for our HAPPY LIST party hosted by Ricki Jill over at ART @ HOME.  Go on over and check out all the happiness.

This week's Happy List ...

My Living Room makes me very HAPPY!  It is filled with Christmas.
 I love the smell of the cinnamon scented pine cones

 

 We are only putting up a couple of stockings, this way we can build a fire too.



 My new wreath...HO HO HO. 
I felt it belonged above the fire mantel with my Santa collection.
 My Christmas Village
 I love this village.
The village is on top of our entertainment center.
 These guys are on the end caps of the entertainment center.
Next to the entertainment center is an animated snowman.
Taj stood in front of it just waving at him.  
I think that kid is so adorable.
Other end table has my Nativity Set.
On the piano we keep the kid's popcorn tin. 
This has been a tradition since we all moved in with one another.
Believe it or not, they look forward to their popcorn tin.
 On top is our small (beginning) collection of Nutcrackers

 This train used to light up.  It was beautiful. It worked for one day.  
When I turned it off that night, it was off for good.
Then there is our tree.
And here is my new ornament Todd bought me at our 
Winter Farmer's Market last Saturday.
I am so super excited for Christmas this year.
Although it will be a sad one on my side of the family, 
Christmas Eve should be a fun one.
Todd's family will be over.
We will have dinner.
A fire will be built.
The house will be filled with laughter.
Then present time.
I cannot wait to see how the children react to the gifts I made.
I cannot wait to see the reaction of Taj this year.
He loves the Living Room.
He also loves our Santa Express, which usually goes around our second Christmas Tree upstairs.
 
He was in this same position for 30 minutes the other night.
He makes me so HAPPY!

What makes you HAPPY?
 
Untitled



1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed that you are pulling off Christmas (with all the stops as it appears) in spite of your schedule and family obligations. You are such a wonderful wife, mother, and grandma! You rock, my friend! I love that your house is so welcoming and festive. I know Taj loves it!!!

    Merry Christmas!!!

    xo,
    RJ

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.