Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy List


  photo ArtatHomeButton_zps18898da7.jpg

It is time for our HAPPY LIST party hosted by Ricki Jill over at ART @ HOME.  Go on over and check out all the happiness.

This week's Happy List ...
 
I considered skipping posting a HAPPY List this week.  I think it is because well deep down, I am not happy right now.  I am extremely sad.  Then I thought, I cannot be this way.  I have so much to be HAPPY about.  I have had time to reunite my relationship with my Dad and my children with their Grandfather.

 Picture above is this year's Christmas without Matthew.  He was in Ohio.
Below is last year with all of my boys.



 Above Last Christmas; Dad and I

This makes me very HAPPY!

Seeing the children react to their gifts this year made me HAPPY!  Finding out Hannah reads my post makes me HAPPY.  Now I know Miss Hannah I will have to post what I make for you after I give it to you sweetie.  Ha ha ha... I do find you adorable and a good fit with my first born.

Emily touched my heart this year, she truly loved the paintings I did for her.  She was so cute, she took a picture of it on her wall and sent it to me, thanking me once again.  HAPPY

Taj made Christmas fun again.  I love Christmas with children who believe.  It has been missing in our family for just a few years but oh what joy it is to have a little one around Christmas who believes in Santa.  HAPPY!!!

Todd makes me feel great!  I am so blessed finding my soul mate.  He is helping so much with keeping me grounded and smiling while I am going through this with my Dad.  He is there with a shoulder or just to hold me when I need it.

You know what?  We are honestly making plans to go to an all inclusive resort in the Winter in three years from now to celebrate our 50th birthday.  I am super excited and HAPPY about that.  Now, I have to get to work on this weight loss so I can go out and sight see where ever it is we go.

My last HAPPY I saved for last because well...in my opinion it is THE BEST kind of of HAPPY!

Last Saturday, Miranda was in a great place.  I was able to play with her while her Mother went to Walgreens with my Dad.  We played Patty Cake and Itsy Bitsy Spider.  She was singing with me.  She smiled.  Miranda turned five last month and I have never seen her smile with my own eyes.  She was talking to me.  I wish I knew what she was saying but she was loving it and I was too.  She wanted held and I would keep singing to her and she laid her little head on my shoulder smiling and humming along.  At one point while I was holding her I told her how much I love her and she just looked up at me and smiled and then kissed on me.  Miranda has never kissed me either.  My heart totally sung and was so full of HAPPINESS and LOVE with Miranda.  She was so lovey to everyone that day.  No seizures.  No fussiness from pain.  She was totally enjoying the moment.  Oh I pray for more HAPPY days like this with Miranda and for Miranda.  Love you babe to the moon and back.

What do you have to be HAPPY about?

Untitled



1 comment:

  1. You are truly an amazing human being, and I'm blessed to know you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...