Thursday, December 12, 2013

Throwback Thursday #2


 
 
This little throwback takes us back to Christmas time 1994, prior to Ethan and Noah.  The picture below was taken at their Grandma Titler's house.  I love Matthew's facial expression in this one.  (He is my oldest.) Joshua has such an innocent look on his face.  I love how Matthew is holding Joshua's hand too.


Same Christmas and the classic Santa at the mall picture.  Matthew looks like he thinks it is funny Joshua is so freakin' scared.  Poor Joshua, he was definitely not into Santa holding him. 

  
What cracks me up most about this picture is Santa's eyes.  Look at them.  Do you think he is swearing at me? 

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...