Thursday, December 26, 2013

Throwback Thursday #4



This time of the year was my favorite time of the year to play the piano.


The picture did not age well, but it did go through a house fire.  This flashback takes us back to when I was 15 years old on Christmas morning.  As you can see on the floor, my little sisters received some new Barbies and the dog, well her name was Barbie as well. *smile*  This was back in the day when record players (Yes, I said record players) were built in with the television.  We must have been playing some music before I started to play the piano.  Christmas songs always filled the air when I was young.  I loved playing them on the piano too. I would start practicing some of the songs in July just to master them by November. 

Can you believe it, I thought I was fat then?  Seriously I thought I was fat.  Just look how tiny my waist was. To be honest, I see this picture and the person I am looking at and I see my son, Ethan.  

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...