Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap

Do you know what I love to do on cold days?  Read a great book.  I snuggle with a warm blanket or the fire going and read.  I am super excited to say, that I just signed up for this swap.


Here are the rules:

Your Swap Objective

Send your partner THREE books:
  1. A book you love
  2. A book you haven't read but are interested in
  3. A book from your partner's wish list

Books 'n' Bloggers Swap Rules
  • Packages must contain 3 books that fit the criteria stated in the Swap Objective.
  • Send books that fit your partner's genre preferences.
  • You must respond to emails from the swap hosts within a timely fashion.
  • Books MUST be mailed on or before February 1st, set to arrive by February 5th!
  • You must send a tracking number for your package to your partner and to us at Chaotic Goddess Swaps.
  • You MUST post and link up your swap reveal post. This is non-negotiable.
Last time I was spoiled and had Beth.  Here is a link to my Swap post.    If you love meeting people and love books, this swap would be great to join.  You have until January 13th to sign up.  You can click on the Icon above to go to Chaotic Goddess site to sign up.  HURRY, You do not want to miss out!

Untitled

2 comments:

  1. Ahhh so lucky you had Beth!! I love this swap it is always one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL The only sun dog I've ever seen is Sun Dog Books (my favorite indie book store in Seaside, FL). *neat* photo!!!

    I'm so happy about this swap, I can't stand it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals