Friday, January 3, 2014

Friday Confessonal ~ 2014 Goals


It is Friday and you all know what that means?  Yep you guessed it, time to fess up.  Come join the fun over at Aubrey's High-Heeled Love.  She host this little party every Friday.




I confess...

Between the flu and the cold front things are moving slow so far this beginning new year.  I chose to stay home this weekend instead of going to Des Moines to see my father.  I did not want to risk giving him this, nor anyone else.

I confess...

I am going to slow down and enjoy my parents more this year.  I mean going to visit.  I have always called my Mom, but I think we all have to remember as we are growing up, our parents are getting older. 

I confess...

Another goal for 2014 is to make my children play a game with me every week.  We need to keep one night as a family night.  I am in hopes the older two will be able to join us but the younger two will not have any choice.  I only have one and a half years of Ethan still in high school, then it will be Noah only.

I confess...

I plan to stay on my healthier journey and will use my gym membership more just like I did the first three months.  Last month it went to the side as many things.  I will measure and weigh our food just like I did most of the year.  I want to lose more than 50 pounds next year.  I would love to be very close to my goal weight by the end of 2014.

I confess...

I will continue to craft/art/paint.  I will complete at least one project every month.  I have so many things in my head and board on Pinterest that I want to make.

I confess...

I will try to do better with the gardens again.  We did great last year, but every year I want to waste less than I did the prior year.

I confess...  

I will survive teaching my fourth son (and last thank you Lord!) how to drive.  I will definitely have more sparkles as high lights, but I will survive this parental must.

I confess...

Last year I started monthly goals trying to help myself keep organized.  I did great the first two months but I have no clue what happened.   Now that I know there is a linky party for this, I might be able to be committed to do it, you know the pressure you put on yourself not to let the host down.  *insert smile*

What do you have to confess this week?

Untitled

1 comment:

  1. Great confession….How are you feeling today, Sweetie?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

September Goals