Sunday, January 19, 2014

Sunday's Song

I used to love this woman's songs.  "Whose Bed Have Your Boots Been Under?" was the first song I fell in love with.  Then my ex-husband fell for her.  I mean fell in love.  It was everything Shania.  Now, yes, I was jealous some. He was a grown man acting like an obsessed teenager.  I put my foot down when he wanted to hang a poster on the ceiling over our bed.  He was so obsessed I ended up hating the poor woman for years.   Recently, I have been listening to her songs again and enjoying them.  This one is my favorite video of hers.  I love the humor and the words of the song.  Enjoy!



Musical Mondays at My So-Called Chaos></a><br></p></div><div style=

Untitled

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and showing the love. I will reply back by email unless you have a no-reply email address set up and then I will reply within the comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...